If you have been using iTransmission then you might already know that earlier we had to sideload the IPA file of the application through Cydia Impactor in order to install the application on our iPhone/iPad. Next, after every 7 days, we had to repeat the procedure. Well! Now you can download iTransmission directly from AppValley and you need not get into the mess of reinstalling it after every 7 days. You can check out.
iTransmission on iOS – Features
Before we move on to the download and installation part, it is mandatory that you know about the features of the application. iTransmission has got the ability to add a magnet, URL as well as web tasks. It includes automatic port mapping as well as port listening.
- Utilizing iTransmission, you can download files from the magnet as well as torrent links.
- The app provides you with the facility to control the upload and download speed.
- The best thing about iTransmission app is that, unlike other similar applications, it works on both Wi-Fi and .
- You got an export feature as well through which you can move the downloaded files to other applications.
- If you stop the download and resume it later, the torrent download will resume from the previously completed point. This is because iTransmission supports Auto-Resume.
- The application comes with an inbuilt browser to aid and assist you in searching torrents which you can, later, directly add to the app.
- You don’t require jailbreaking your iOS device in order to install iTransmission.
- Last, but not least, iTransmission app supports background downloading as well.
- Is iTransmission Safe?
Yes, it is, so long as you use it properly. Only download the app from the recommended source and only download your torrents from reputable and legal sources. As an added bonus, there’s no need to jailbreak to use iTransmission.
- Why has iTransmission Stopped Working?
Probably because Apple revoked the certificate, you will need to reconnect your device to your computer and repeat the installation steps to refresh the app. If it still doesn’t work, delete it and start again. Remember, it has to be reactivated every seven days.
- Where Does iTransmission Store my Downloaded Files?
All downloaded files are stored in
Moreover, from iTransmission preferences, you can enable cellular network and background downloading, select port, enable download and upload limits, or even activate the Web Interface. In Global Bandwidth, there is also an option to choose max connections per Torrent.
Remember that too many connections will make your device unstable. The BitTorrent client is also compatible with the newest version of iOS 13.
Here’s how to use Cydia Impactor to install iTransmission:
- Download the Cydia Impactor app onto your computer, and extract the files
- Download the iTransmission IPA file and save it to your desktop
- Plugin your device into your PC or Mac and open Cydia Impactor
- When your device is detected, click Device and then Install Package
- Find and click the iTransmission file (alternatively, drag the file from your desktop and drop it in)
- Input your Apple ID and an app-specific password
- Wait; when Cydia Impactor has finished, follow the steps above to trust the iTransmission profile on your iPhone or iPad
There isn’t any need for you to jailbreak your device to use Cydia Impactor, but if you are already using a jailbreak, there is a neat app called ReProvision you can download from Cydia; this will also help you to sign your IPA files.
IPA File Download
With this method, you are only installing iTransmission, nothing else. It’s possible due to using Cydia Impactor to sideload it onto your iPhone or iPad.
You will need your computer, and you must use your Apple ID credentials. Be aware that Cydia Impactor is limited to sideloading just three apps, so make iTransmission one of them:
- Download Cydia Impactor to your computer
- Extract the file contents
- Download Cydia Impactor
- Connect your device to your computer and open Cydia Impactor
- When the program detects your device, click on Device>Install Package
- Click iTransmission (an alternative method is to drag the .ipa file into Cydia Impactor)
- Type in your Apple credentials and wait for Cydia Impactor to sign and sideload the app to your device.
Frequently Asked Questions
Target asked quite a few questions about iTransmission. So here we provide the answers to the most commonly asked ones: